Biscuit crumbs : Use 150g Marie biscuits and 150g Melted butter
Method refer to Black Forest Cheesecake
Cream Cheese Ingredients:
250g Cream cheese
75g Icing sugar
70g Whipping cream or fresh milk
4g Green Tea powder
6 pcs Gelatine leaf
300g Whipped fresh cream
1/4 tsp Jasmine tea essence
- Grease and line a 9" cake tin and press biscuit crumbs at the base of the cake tin.
- Boil whipping cream and green tea powder at medium fire until thoroughly mix and sift-add 1/4 tsp Jasmine tea essence, leave to cool.
- Soften gelatine leaf in cold water, squeeze excess water and put in double boiler until gelatine leaf melted.
- Beat cream cheese and icing sugar together and slowly add in whipping mixture until smooth, then add in melted gelatine, mix well.
- Lastly fold in whipped fresh cream with a hand whisk, fold well and pour into cake tin.
- Let it set in refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.