- Melt butter in a pot on double boiler.
- Then add in semi-sweet chocolate and eggs, stir with a hand whisk till mixture dissolved and leave pot from fire.
- Add in brown sugar and vanilla flavor. Stir well till sugar melted.
- Arrange walnut in pie tray in two layer and fill in the chocolate mixture.
- Bake at 160C for about 50 mins.
- For easy cutting, chill the walnut pie before serve .
Prepare short pastry for 1 piece 8″pie tray (click here)
75g Semi-sweet chocolate – chop to small pieces
75g Brown sugar
1 tsp Vanilla flavor