A quick and easy recipe that some of you might like to try~Very buttery fragrant and crispy. Recipe from 星厨房
200g Butter (use good butter~ Lurpak or SCS)
50g Icing sugar
150g Plain flour with 50g Corn flour (sifted)
- Beat butter and icing sugar till creamy and smooth.
- Add in flour and mix well till batter becomes a soft dough.
- Scoop dough into piping bag and pipe dough evenly on baking tray.
- Bake at preheated oven at 180C for about 15 minutes or golden brown.
- Allow cookies to cool and store in airtight container.