This is an easy Apple Cinnamon cake with walnuts crumble topping. Not only moist and soft, its also left the whole house smelling of cinnamon during the process of baking. I remember once I baked 5 of this Apple Cinnamon Cake for the School Fun Fair and one of my dear blogger friend also loved this cake very much.
30g Plain flour
1/4 tsp Cinnamon powder
80g Walnuts ~ chop to pieces
10g Soft butter
Mix all topping ingredients together with your fingertips and put aside for later use.
Cake Ingredients220g Plain flour
1 tsp Baking powder
1 tsp Baking soda
1 tsp Cinnamon powder
1/4 tsp Salt
2 Large Eggs
1 tsp Vanilla flavor
40g Whipping cream
2 Green apples ~ peeled and diced (not too small)
- Sift all the dry ingredients together.
- In mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy then add in whipping cream, continue to beat till light.
- Then add in vanilla flavor and eggs one at a time.
- Scrape bowl and add the flour ingredients, mix well.
- Add in all chopped green apples and use a rubber spatula to fold well and pour into a 8"round lined cake tin.
- Lastly sprinkle the Crumble Topping on top of the apple mixture evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven 180C and bake at about 50 mins.