- 300ml Fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 450ml Water
- 2 tsp Agar agar powder + ½tsp Gelatin
- 100g Sugar or to taste
- adequate fresh blueberries
- Add sugar into 450ml water in a pot, together with the agar agar powder and gelatin. Stir the sugar till dissolved under medium heat. Lower heat and keep stirring for 2 minutes and remove from heat. Pour in orange juice and lime juice and stir well for another 1 minute and pass through a sift.
- Pour half of the orange liquid into desired mould and drop few blueberries into it. Wait till jelly semi-set so the blueberries will stick to the jelly and not float up. Fill the mould with the remaining orange liquid.
- Leave jelly to cool completely before chilling in the fridge.
- 将橙汁倒一半入你喜欢的模子里，放入几粒蓝莓，等数秒钟让果冻半凝固 。这样蓝莓就会粘住果冻而不会浮到上面来了。把剩余的橙汁倒满模子即可。
- This post is linked to the event, Little Thumbs uporganised by
- hosted by Ann of Anncoo Journal