Easy Custard Puff 简易卡士逹泡芙
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry and thaw in the fridge
- 2 tbsp custard powder
- 1 cup fresh milk - 225g
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 200 deg C. Grease a 6 hole muffin pan with little butter.
- Cut pastry to 4 x 4 inches square or round with a cutter. Then insert each into prepared pan and prick base with a fork. Place the pan with pastry back to the fridge for later use.
- Place custard powder and sugar in a small saucepan. Add little milk to form a paste. Pour in remaining milk, whisking until combined. Heat on low, stirring constantly until thick. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Take out the prepared pan with pastry from the fridge and fill in custard evenly. Place the pan in the center rack of the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, until puffed and golden.
- Cool custard puff in pan. Serve as it is or you may like to top up with some fresh strawberries.
- 2张 冷冻酥皮，放冷藏室解冻数小时
- 2汤匙 蛋黄粉
- 1杯 牛奶 (225克）
- 2汤匙 细糖
- 1茶匙 香草香精