This is a delicious, crispy and crunchy cookie recipe that you must try at home!
175g Icing sugar
1tsp Vanilla powder
350g Plain flour
1 tsp Baking powder
160g Cornflakes (crushed)
50g Black currant
- Combine plain flour, baking powder and vanilla powder together with the crushed cornflakes and black currant, set aside.
- Cream butter, egg and icing sugar together till white.
- Pour in all the plain flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix well.
- Use spoon to scoop the mixture on to the baking tray.
- Bake at 180C for about 15 mins.