Chocolate Chips and Raisins Muffin
1/4 tsp Salt
1 tsp Vanilla essence
375g Fresh milk
450g Plain flour
20g Baking powder
20g Chocolate chips
2 tbsp Ground almond
- Beat butter, salt, sugar and vanilla essence until creamery for about 10 mins at medium speed.
- Lower speed, add eggs one at a time until combined.
- Add fresh milk and flour, baking powder alternately – do not overmix.
- Remove mixing bowl from machine, use spatula to fold in chocolate chips, raisins and ground almond – mix well.
- Scoop batter with an ice cream scoop into cups about 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle some almond flakes on top.
- Bake at pre-heated oven at 190C for 25-30 mins.
This recipe can makes about 22 muffins. It is cripsy outside and soft inside when it is out of the oven after one hour. I've changed the method in adding the ingredients.
Wah so many muffins, yummy! The inner look moist and soft.
Looking at the recipe, to me it is more like a cake recipe. 🙂