1/4 tsp Salt
1 tsp Vanilla essence
375g Fresh milk
450g Plain flour
20g Baking powder
20g Chocolate chips
2 tbsp Ground almond
- Beat butter, salt, sugar and vanilla essence until creamery for about 10 mins at medium speed.
- Lower speed, add eggs one at a time until combined.
- Add fresh milk and flour, baking powder alternately – do not overmix.
- Remove mixing bowl from machine, use spatula to fold in chocolate chips, raisins and ground almond – mix well.
- Scoop batter with an ice cream scoop into cups about 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle some almond flakes on top.
- Bake at pre-heated oven at 190C for 25-30 mins.