All my regular blog followers will know that I love salad, especially with tomatoes. There are always some leftover in my refrigerator! Tomatoes are a great source of vitamin C, and are low in calories. So today, I’m sharing this healthy and delicious salad recipe with you. It is packed with minerals, fibre, tomatoes, French beans, and Japanese wakame (dried sea vegetables).
You only need simple ingredients that are commonly found in a Chinese kitchen pantry to make a dressing. All this takes only 15 minutes to prepare. Either serve immediately, or chill the salad for a few hours before serving.
- 200g grape tomatoes
- 100g French beans
- 1 tbsp wakame dried seaweed
- toasted white sesame seeds
- 1.5 tbsp kikkoman light soy sauce or to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil (I used avocado oil)
- ½tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Soak wakame in a bowl of water for a few minutes rehydrate and drain well.
- Wash and cut tomatoes in halves.
- Rinse French beans, end trimmed and blanch in boiling hot water with a pinch of salt for about 1 minute. Dish up and slice diagonally. Then combine with tomatoes and wakame in a bowl.
- Combine dressing and stir well. Pour over the salad mixture and toss well. Sprinkle some toasted white sesame seeds over it as garnishing and serve immediately or chill the salad for few hours before serving.
- 200克 小番茄
- 100克 四季豆
- 1汤匙 日本干海苔
- 1.5汤匙 日本酱青或我们平常家里用的酱青也可以 （适量）
- 1汤匙 橄榄油
- 1/2茶匙 芝麻油
- 1茶匙 柠檬汁或适量