Fruity Popsicles 水果冰棒
These refreshing and healthy fruity popsicles are simply made with fresh orange juice, blueberries and strawberries. It’s so easy to make without much effort. I’m sure everyone of you will enjoy making them at home for your family especially in this scorching hot weather and quench your thirst with these homemade popsicles.
- 500 ml orange juice - freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 3-4 tbsp sugar - to taste
- fresh blueberries & strawberries - whole or cut half
- Combine orange juice and lime juice in a measuring cup. Add sugar to taste, stir till dissolved.
- Pour juice into ice pop moulds to half full. Drop in few blueberries and strawberries and freeze for 30 minutes till partially frozen. Then fill up the remaining juice and insert ice pop sticks.
- Freeze the popsicles for at least a few hours or overnight.
Tried this recipe? I would love to see it!Mention @ann_journal or tag #ann_journal!
Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts by following >> Anncoo Journal!
- 500毫升 鲜榨橙汁
- 1汤匙 酸柑汁
- 3-4汤匙 细糖
Ann, these popsicles are so refreshing! Can we say that it is healthy since it is made from fresh fruit juice and berries? hee..hee…
I badly need one right now…… super hot!
Could use one of those its sooooo hot these days
A perfect summer cooler, Ann.
Mmm, refreshing and delicious!