Tiramisu Cups 杯装提拉米苏
These Tiramisu Cups are egg free and not greasy but light and rich, and you’ll definitely enjoy every spoonful of this delicious dessert that simply melts in your mouth. This dessert is easy to combine without much effort. It’s a popular Italian no-bake dessert combined with delicate Vicenzovo Italian ladyfingers dipped in coffee and Kahlua liqueur, then layered with mascarpone cheese cream and finally dusted with cocoa powder. Besides using Kahlua liqueur, you can also opt for Bailey or Rum. This yummy dessert can also be made and placed into a container or tub and and cut out on a serving plate or even as a giveaway. The choice is completely yours! Just bear two things in mind, to keep the mascarpone cheese at room temperature to cream it to smooth in a short time and the whipping cream must be cold from the fridge for easy whisking.
This yummy dessert can also be made and placed into a container or tub and and cut out on a serving plate or even as a giveaway.
- 500 g mascarpone cheese - room temperature
- 3 tbsp icing sugar - sifted
- 400 ml dairy whipping cream - cold
- 5 tbsp icing sugar - sifted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp Kahlua liqueur - Rum or Bailey
- varhorna cocoa powder/snow powder for dusting
- Vicenzovo Italian Ladyfingers
- 300 ml hot water
- 4 tbsp instant coffee powder - or use espresso
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp Kahlua liqueur - Bailey or Rum
- Coffee Mixture - Combine hot water, instant coffee powder and sugar together, stir till sugar dissolved. Add Kahlua liqueur, stir well again and set aside to cool.
- Mix mascarpone cheese and icing sugar (sifted) together until soft and creamy (about 30 seconds).
- In another bowl, add dairy whipping cream, vanilla extract and sifted icing sugar together and whip until stiff peaks form at medium speed (about 1 minute and 30 seconds).
- Gently mix the whipped cream into the mascarphone cheese mixture with a hand whisk followed by 4 tablespoons of Kahlua liqueur.
- Cut each ladyfinger biscuit into 2-3 pieces. Dip the ladyfingers into the coffee mixture one at a time and place into bottom of serving cups.
- Pour or spoon a layer of mascarphone filling on top of the ladyfingers. Repeat another layer of dipped ladyfingers and mascarpone filling. Then smooth the top with a spoon or palette knife.
- Combine some snow powder in the cocoa powder and mix well (this will prevent the cocoa powder getting wet easily). Then dust on top of cups followed by snow powder.
- Refrigerate dessert at least 4 hours before serving. Can be kept in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- keep the mascarpone cheese at room temperature to cream it to smooth in a short time.
- whipping cream must be cold from the fridge for easy whisking.
- 500克 马斯卡彭芝士， 温室
- 3汤匙 糖粉，过筛
- 400毫升 动物性奶油
- 5汤匙 糖粉，过筛
- 1茶匙 香草香精
- 4汤匙 咖啡酒
- 手指饼干， 适量
- 300毫升 热水
- 4汤匙 速溶咖啡粉
- 4 汤匙 砂糖
- 4 汤匙 咖啡酒或兰姆酒，贝利酒都可以
- 马斯卡彭芝士及糖粉搅打至软滑 （约30秒）。
- 将动物性奶油，香精及糖粉放入碗中，用中速度打发 （约1分30秒）。
- 倒入马斯卡彭芝士糊半杯高度，再铺上沾过的手指饼干，再把马斯卡彭芝士糊填满。 倒入马斯卡彭芝士糊 ，着填满马斯卡彭芝士糊，最后用小勺子或刮刀抹平表面。
Hi Ann, looks awesome! If using a tub or container, is it difficult to cut up & serve?
Hi Diana, the first cut is not neat because the mousse is in the tub.
That’s looks delicious. How are you, Ann? Happy New Year to you!
Happy New Year to you too! Thank you for dropping by 🙂
so adorable in those glasses…and easier for the portion control too. Happy New Year, Ann.