Here is the recipe (lined 9″ flan ring)
Method of making short crust pastry is the same as sweet crust pastry (refer to my Blueberry Pie)
- With little oil, fry shallot till fragrant and golden brown.
- Add ham fry for a while and add spinach and fry till spinach cooked, dish up and set aside.
- Measure whipping cream and milk together in measuring cup (you can omit whipping cream and use all 160ml milk) add eggs, lightly beaten and pinch of salt, mix well.
- Spread ham spinach and cheddar cheese evenly over the bottom of the prepared tart pan, add a dash of pepper then gently pour egg mixture over it.
- Bake at preheated 180C for 40 mins and serve hot or warm.