- 100g soft butter
- 75g icing sugar, sifted
- 1 small egg (about 30g), lightly beaten
- 160g plain flour， sifted
- 30g dried cranberries, cut into small pieces
- Beat butter and icing sugar till pale white. Slowly add beaten egg into it and mix well.
- Add in plain flour in few batches into egg mixture at low speed, mix well.
- Lastly add in the cranberry pieces and fold well with a rubber spatula.
- Place the soft dough on a greased proof paper and shape to long length and roll it into a pole or square shape and roll it up. Then chill it for in the freezer for 45-60 minutes for the dough to harden for easier cutting. Cut dough into 0.5cm thick and place on baking tray (lined with parchment paper),
- Bake at preheated oven 180 deg C for about 20 minutes until slightly browned.
- Leave biscuits to cool on baking pan and store in an airtight container.
- 100克 软牛油
- 75克 糖粉，过筛
- 1个 小鸡蛋 （约30克），打散
- 160克 普通面粉， 过筛
- 30克 蔓越梅干
- 把拌匀的原料放在油纸上，券成长方形或圆形，收进结冰库45-60分钟以便容易切割。用刀将冷冻面团切成片厚度约0.5cm, 排列於烤盘上(底部铺纸)。
Thank you Friends and Readers for joining this Christmas Giveaway 2015.
The winners are ….
Congratulations to all the 4 winners!! Please let me have your mailing address at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on my FB fan page (here), so that I can send out the Christmas gifts to you soonest.