These dainty small lemon drizzle cakes are delicious and can be done within minutes. They are a real winner what more with infused lemon syrup. The cake is not very dense but moist, tangy and fragrant. These lemon drizzle cakes taste yummy on the day it’s baked and even better the next day. Just store them in an airtight container at room temperature. You can bake this in cupcake liners, silicon mould or even in a small loaf pan, just whichever you prefer. Definitely a tasty keeper recipe for sure!
So yummy that I baked these cakes again the next day for my friends to try.
- Preheat oven to 160 deg C.
- Pour all the ingredients (except the lemon syrup) together into a large bowl and whisk at low speed until just combined, about 30 seconds. Then gently fold well the mixtures with a rubber spatula.
- Fill the cases or cupcake liners to ⅔ full and bake in the middle rack of the oven for about 25-30 minutes or test with a skewer inserted into the cake comes out clean. Meanwhile, boil the lemon syrup until sugar dissolved at low heat.
- Cool cake for about 5 minutes, then remove cakes from cases and poke each a few times with a skewer. Then brush the warm lemon syrup generously on to cakes. Leave cakes to cool before serving.
recipe adapted from here with reduced sugar
- 125克 软牛油
- 2个 鸡蛋，打撒 （约120克）
- 2汤匙 鲜奶
- 70克 细砂糖
- 1茶匙 香草香精
- 1汤匙 柠檬汁
- 1粒 柠檬皮屑
- 125克 自发面粉
- 2汤匙 柠檬汁
- 3汤匙 细砂糖
- 将所以材料 （除了柠檬糖浆不要放）放入大碗中，用底速度搅匀，约30秒。然后橡皮刮刀轻轻翻拌均匀即可。