class="at-above-post addthis_tool" data-url="https://www.anncoojournal.com/almond-butter-cake_1664/">
- Cream butter, 120g sugar and add in vanilla essence till light at medium speed.
- Add egg yolks one at a time. Scrape bowl, continue to to beat till batter well mixed.
- In another bowl, whisk egg whites and 100g sugar to a soft peak.
- Use hand to fold half of egg whites to the batter and slowly add part of the plain flour and egg whites alternately until you finish them. Do not over mix.
- Pour batter into a 9″ (lined) square tin and sprinkle almond flakes on top evenly.
- Bake at preheat oven at 180C for about 40~45 minutes.
- Remove cake from tin immediately after baked and leave to cool on wire rack.