Apple Cheesecake Bars 苹果芝士蛋糕
- 100g Butter
- 160g Plain flour
- 2 tbsp Beaten Egg
- 35g Icing sugar, sifted
- 2 Green apples
- 250g Cream cheese, room temperature
- 80g Icing sugar, sifted
- 120g Whipping cream
- 2 Eggs (70g each)
- lemon zest from one lemon
- ½ tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Plain four
- 1.5 - 2 Green apples
- 30g Raisins
- Beat butter and icing sugar until light and creamy. Add beaten eggs and mix well. Add plain flour and mix to a soft dough. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Place the cold pastry evenly into a rectangle tray (9x7x2, greased and lined with baking paper below). Prick evenly with a fork. Bake at 180C in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove to cool.
- Beat cream cheese and icing sugar until light and creamy. Add eggs one at a time until combined.
- Add lemon juice and vanilla extract, mix well followed by whipping cream. Lastly add plain flour and lemon zest, mix well again, set aside.
- Wash green apples and slice thinly. Arrange sliced apples onto base. Pour cheese filling over it.
- Bake at 180C in preheated oven for 50mins. Then lower temperature to 140C and bake for another 10 minutes or until golden.
- 100克 牛油
- 160克 普通面粉
- 2汤匙 鸡蛋液
- 35克 糖粉 (过筛)
- 250克 奶油芝士 (温室)
- 80克 糖粉 (过筛)
- 120克 动物性奶油
- 2个 鸡蛋 (越70克一个)
- 1粒 柠檬皮屑
- 1/2汤匙 柠檬汁
- 1茶匙 Vanilla香精
- 2汤匙 普通面粉
- 1.5 – 2个 青苹果
- 30克 葡萄干
cheesecake with a buttery crust…such a nice treat! it is pretty!
This is my kind of cheesecake! I love this combination.
Looks good and I like your clicks!
yumm would love a slice of that!!
wow this is awesome! I love apple desserts.
This cheesecake is beautiful and delicious! I would love to try it 🙂
Wow! Now I'm craving for cheesecake too ! This apple cheesecake bars look so appetizing ! Definitely trying this recipe . Thanks for sharing with LTU . Have a nice day 😉
Ann, this is so irresistible! Like an apple pie in a cheesecake 🙂
This one sure looks so delicious!! I haven't been baking for a loooong time….
Looks so yummy! Like the apple + raisins !
These are beautiful cheesecake bars. I love them. Blessings, Catherine
Apple and cheese, what an awesome combination. Great for dessert too. Thanks for sharing Ann.
Looks so delicious!
i can smell the aroma… this sounds like a good dessert for a lazy afternoon tea
Apple and cheese sounds like a great combination.