2 Large Chicken thighs (deboned)
1 Lettuce as garnishing
2 tbsp Dark soy sauce (I used Tai Hua brand)
1 tbsp Cooking wine (Hua Tiao Chiew)
1 stalk Spring onion (smashed)
2 slices Ginger
2 tbsp Oyster cooking sauce
1/2 cup Water
1 tsp Potato starch or Corn flour
Mix all the seasoning together into a small pot.
use your finger tip to taste the sweetness of the oyster sauce, add a little more water if you find it too sweet
- Mix the marinade with deboned chicken thighs and leave in fridge for few hours.
- Heat enough oil for deep frying or shallow fry. Add chicken thighs (skin side down) and deep fry until cooked through. Dish up and drain away oil.
- Cut chicken thighs into bite sizes while hot and place on top of the lettuce.
- Bring the seasoning sauce to boil~ stir briefly till the sauce thickens and pour over the chicken.
- Sprinkle some toasted white sesame on top of the chicken.
- Serve immediately.
Before I sign off, I would like to say thank you to my dear blogger friend~Kristy of My Little Space for passing this The Circle of Friends Award to me, really appreciate it.