Here is the recipe:
500g Fresh strawberries
150-180g Sugar to your taste
30g Full cream milk
150g Whipping cream
- Puree strawberries with 30g full cream milk and transfer it to a large cup.
- Add sugar and adjust sweetness to your taste.
- Mix in whipping cream, stir well and put in fridge for at least 2 hours or until mixture is very cold.
- Then pour mixture into an ice cream maker and churned till sorbet is formed and freeze in a container for few hours until it is firmly set.
- To serve, I have added some ganache cream and chopped peanuts on top of the strawberry sorbet.
Kitchen note: The ganache cream was the balance cream from Banana Chocolate Cake