This garlic butter scallops dish is quick to make but the simple sauce lends flavour to the fresh, succulent scallops. To prepare this quick and delicious dish simply sear the scallops on both sides, sauté the ingredients for a few minutes until aromatic, and it’s done. These tasty garlic butter scallops are best served with greens as a salad or with butter rice.
Garlic Butter Scallops
- 16 fresh or frozen scallops
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 20 g onion - chopped
- 1/2 tbsp garlic - chopped
- dash of salt and pepper
- some fresh squeezed lemon juice
- some fresh greens
- Rinse the scallops, drain well and pat dry with kitchen towel.
- Add some cooking oil in the hot frying pan at medium to high heat, Place the scallops into pan and sear both sides until brown, dish up.
- In the same frying pan, add butter, chopped onion and garlic at medium heat. Sauté the onion till soft and aromatic for about one minute..
- Place the scallops back into the pan., Squeeze some lemon juice, dash of pepper and salt over the scallops and stir fry well together with the onion and garlic. Turn off heat and serve with dash of black pepper.
- 16粒 新鲜或冷冻带子
- 1/2汤匙 牛油
- 20克 洋葱，剁碎
- 1/2汤匙 蒜蓉
- 再把刚煎过的带子倒入。挤适量的柠檬汁,胡椒粉和盐在带子上，再 翻炒几下即可盛出享用。