Green Tea Gelato
125ml Fresh milk
125ml Whipping cream
2 tsp Green tea powder
- Boil water and sugar together until sugar dissoved.
- Remove from heat, add in green tea powder and mix well.
- Strain mixture through a fine sieve and leave to cool.
- Add in milk, fruttosa and whipping cream, stir well and let stand in the fridge for one hour or until the mixture is very cold.
- Pour the chilled mixture into ice cream maker and churned till soft ice cream is formed. Approximately 20 mins.
- Spoon the soft ice cream into a container and freeze in the freezer until gelato is set.
May I know what is Fruttosa for and can I omitted this fruttosa?
Hi Huiqi, Fruttosa is a stabilizer for making frozen desserts. Is ok to omit it.
You get green tea powder at Phoon Huat or Sunlik.
hi there, I'm wondering where can I buy green tea powder in Singapore?