- Dip one third of a marshmallow in the melted chocolate and place marshmallow on a skewer, tap and rotate it against the side of the bowl, until the excess chocolate fall off..
- Place the marshmallow on the tray lined with foil and gently tap the marshmallow to let melted chocolate flows down a little and put it in the refrigerator to set for 5 minutes.
- Take out the marshmallows from refrigerator and dip it with another color of melted candy melts, again tap and rotate it against the side of the bowl until the excess falls off.
- Add sprinkles or small candies on marshmallow when the chocolate is still wet.
- Place marshmallows in a styrofoam block and return it to the refrigerator to set for about 5-8 minutes.
- You can refer to my Cake Pops for more details.
I am submitting this post to Aspiring Bakers #7 – Chocolate Delight (May 2011) hosted by DG from Tested and Tasted .