How to Remove a Chiffon Cake from the Pan
Many readers have been asking me on how did I manage to get an unmoulded smooth and neat chiffon cake that I shared on my blogs. Here is my first humble attempt making a video showing you the method of removing the chiffon cake by hand without tearing the cake.
- Invert cake immediately on a wire rack to cool completely before umoulding. 蛋糕烤好后立即倒扣，彻底凉透了以后才可以脱模。
- The cake must be properly baked otherwise it will collapse in a short while, after inverting. 烘烤时间一定要够，要不然蛋糕倒扣时就会很容易脱落。
- Store the chiffon cake in an airtight container in room temperature for a few days but I like to place it in the refrigerator. The cake still stayed soft even after being chilled for 3 to 4 days. 戚风蛋糕放入密封盒子可温室保存几天。但我比较喜欢收进冰箱里3-4天，冰冰软软的，口感还是很好吃。
- Practise makes perfect! Give it a try and after a few attempts, you will be able to get a perfect chiffon cake out of the pan. 徒手脱模式 一点也不难。 熟能生巧！一次不成，再试几次一定会成功。你们也试试看吧！
- You may like to check on all my chiffon cakes’ recipes from here in my Recipe Index. 也许您对我的戚风蛋糕食谱有兴趣，按这里就看到了。