class="at-above-post addthis_tool" data-url="https://www.anncoojournal.com/marble-pudding-budino-di-marmo_06/">
- Heat up milk. Set aside.
- Blend egg yolks and sugar until pale and fluffy. Add plain flour and mix well. Add in warm milk and vanilla extract.
- Stir the mixture until well combined and then cook over low heat until it boils. Keep stirring when cooking to prevent the mixture from sticking and getting burnt at the bottom of pot.
- Remove from flame when the mixture is thick. Pour it into a small bowl.
- Scoop some melted chocolate and drizzle on top.
- Stir the mixture with chopstick in a clockwise direction to form marble lines.
- Chill in fridge for at least 6 hours before serving.