- Whip up fresh topping cream till peak form (not too stiff) and put in fridge for later use.
- Soak gelatin leaf in cold water till soft (about 30 seconds) , lightly squeeze excess water and then transfer to a double boiler.
- In another mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, lemon zest and icing sugar till thick and smooth.
- Slowly add dissolved gelatin to cream cheese followed by lemon juice, mix well.
- Use hand whisk to mix the fresh whipped cream into the cream cheese, mix well.
- Divide cream cheese mixture into two portions (Ratio 6:4 = plain : chocolate). Add chocolate paste into another portion, mix well.
- Pour some of the plain cream cheese to the biscuit tin, spread evenly followed by half of the chocolate cream cheese.
- Then add plain cream cheese – remaining chocolate cream cheese – lastly plain cream cheese on top. (total 5 layers – plain-choc-plain-choc-plain)
- Using a pastry scraper to smooth the cheesecake surface evenly.
- Store cheese cake in refrigerator for at least 4 hours and decorate as desire.
- For using cake stencil ~ sprinkle snow powder over the cake then gently place cake stencil on top and sprinkle cocoa powder on the cake stencil with a sift ~ gently remove the cake stencil and you’ll get the pretty design on your cake.
Come and try your luck if you have not enter yet
All are welcome :))