Line and grease a 9″ cake tin
120g Chocolate biscuits crumbs
120g Melted butter
250g Cream Cheese
1 Orange zest
3 Egg yolks
3 Egg whites
30g Orange juice
80g Sour cream
25g Plain flour
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and orange zest until light. Add in egg yolks one at a time, beat until smooth.
- Blend orange juice and sour cream, a tsp orange flavour together and add into cheese mixture until well mixed. Add in plain flour, mix well and combined. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Whisk egg whites and sugar until peak form.
- Use spatula to mix the egg whites into cheese mixture.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the biscuit tin.