Ingredients: Makes 12
250g Butter, softened
1/2 cup Fresh milk
250g Self-raising flour, sifted
20g Cocoa powder, sifted
25g or juice of 1/2 an orange
zest of 1 orange
- Preheat the oven to 170C.
- In a mixing bowl, lightly beat the eggs, add butter and sugar, then mix until light and fluffy.
- Add milk and flour, and stir to combine. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes, until light and creamy.
- Divide mixture into two bowls. In bowl one, add orange juice and zest. Into bowl two, add cocoa powder. Add half mixture each into paper cup and gently stir with a skewer to get a marble effect.
- Bake for 35 minutes until risen and firm to touch. Allow to cool for few minutes and then transfer to a wire rack.