- Put all ingredients in mixing bowl except corn oil and whisk till thick.
- Then slowly add in corn oil, mix well and pour into a 8″ lined cake tin.
- Bake at preheated oven 180C for about 30 mins.
- Remove cake from tin, leave to cool and cut cake into 3 slices.
- In a pot, boil orange juice, sugar and gelatine together till sugar and gelatine dissolved.
- Leave pot from fire, add in egg yolks and stir well quickly and go through a sieve, leave to cool. (If liquid is too waterly, put in fridge for about 5 mins to let it curdle a bit)
- Whip up fresh cream till peak form and fold into orange mixture with a hand whisk, add in orange flavour and Cointreau.
- Sandwich the cake layers with orange mousse in an adjustable cake ring.
- Chill the orange mousse cake for at least 4 hours or overnight.