class="at-above-post addthis_tool" data-url="https://www.anncoojournal.com/peanut-butter-chocolate-cispy-rice-cake_8210/">
- In a large bowl, use hand whisk to mix all the ingredients together with 1 tsp vanilla flavour.
- Whisk up egg whites, sugar and cream of tartar till peak form.
- Use hand to fold the egg whites into the egg mixture, mix well.
- Pour batter into a 8″ square cake (lined) tin.
- Bake at pre-heated oven 160C for about 30-35 mins.
- Leave cake to cool and cut cake into two slices.
- Spread the peanut butter chocolate crispy rice on sponge cake follow by the 2nd piece of sponge cake.