- 200g Soft butter
- 160g Peanut butter jam, crunchy, (you can use creamy type and increase the chopped peanuts)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 100g Icing sugar
- 2 Eggs (60g each), lightly beaten
- 240g Plain flour - sifted
- 35g Peanut, chopped and toasted or store bought (you may like to add more)
- In a mixing bowl, add soft butter, peanut butter jam and vanilla extract together at low speed and mix well. Then add icing sugar into it, mix well again.
- Gradually add in beaten eggs in 3-4 batches and mix well.
- Lastly pour in sifted flour in 2 batches and fold well with a rubber spatula, then add chopped peanut into it, mix well.
- Add batter into piping bag with nozzle tip #1A. Then pipe small circles on non-stick baking sheet with about half inches apart.
- Bake at preheated oven 180 degrees C for about 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool on wire rack then store cookies in an airtight container.