Raspberry Panna Cotta 覆盆子奶冻
Panna cotta is a classic, delicate Italian pudding dessert with a smooth custard like texture. It can be made 1 or 2 days in advance and it’s so easy to make this dessert at home. You can either top it with a coulis, or chocolate or caramel sauce. This raspberry panna cotta is definitely a Christmas dessert that will impress your guests when served. The pudding and raspberry sauce pair well, and looked really festive. It’s also a healthier dessert as there is very little sugar added.
Raspberry Panna Cotta
- 300 ml whipping cream
- 150 ml fresh milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 75 g sugar
- 1 tsp gelatin powder - about 7g, soak with 1 tbsp of water for 2 minutes
- 150 g frozen raspberry
- 60 g water
- 75 g caster sugar
- 1 tsp corn flour
- Pour whipping cream, milk, vanilla extract and sugar into a pot and boil at medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolved. Add in soaked gelatin and stir till melted and boil for another 1 minute.
- Pass cream mixture through a sieve directly into serving cups or moulds, Cool and refrigerate for at least few hours or overnight to set.
- To serve, pour some raspberry coulis over pudding and fresh raspberry on top. Dust with some icing sugar if prefer.
- To make raspberry coulis - add all the ingredients into a small pot and boil at medium heat. Stir constantly for about 5 minutes and mash raspberries with a rubber spatula or a spoon until raspberries slightly thickened. Then press raspberries through a strainer to extract as much liquid as possible and set aside to cool.
- 300毫升谈奶 （ 动物性奶油）
- 150毫升 牛奶
- 1茶匙 香草香精
- 75克 细糖
- 1茶匙 鱼胶粉 （约7克），与1汤匙水混匀浸泡2分钟
- 150克 冷冻覆盆子
- 60克 水
- 75克 细糖
- 1茶匙 栗粉
- 将谈奶，牛奶， 香精与细糖放入锅里，用中火煮滚至细糖融化，烹煮中要不停的搅拌。加入浸泡好的鱼胶粉搅至融化再煮约1分钟即可。
- 覆盆子酱 – 将所有的材料放入小锅中，用中火煮滚。要不停的搅拌约5分钟，用朔胶刮刀或汤匙把覆盆子压碎及煮至开始浓稠即可。然后用滤网过滤掉籽，静置放凉待用。
Wow, this is a great looking dessert! Lovely clicks!
So beautiful and a perfect dessert to end a holiday meal.
Ann, your raspberry panna cotta is very festive looking and one look it says Christmas! I have not eaten a panna cota before and I would like to try this recipe 🙂