class="at-above-post addthis_tool" data-url="https://www.anncoojournal.com/roast-pork-in-cabbage-soup_15/">
- Heat pot or wok with some oil, stir fry garlic and dried shrimp together until fragrant.
- Then add cabbage, stir fry for a while then add chicken broth and dried shrimp water~bring to boil.
- Add in roast pork and tofu cubes~mix well.
- Bring to boil again and lower heat, simmer for about 30 mins or when the cabbage becomes soft.
- Check salt level. Add a little more water if necessary because sometime the roast pork is quite salty.
- Serve hot soup with rice