Seah’s Spices ~ Fried Udon
1 tbsp Garlic, chopped
200g Lean meat – shredded, season with little
salt, pepper and dark soya sauce
200g Beijing Cabbage – shrededd
half of red and green capsicum – shredded
3 Eggs, beaten
1/2 tbsp Dark soya sauce
2 1/2 tbsp Seah Noodles Spices (I did not use
the whole packet of the spices)
- Blanch udon in boiling water until separated and drain. Then blanch the shredded cabbage for 30 seconds and drain.
- Preheat wok and add enough oil, drop in the beaten eggs and stir rapidly to break it up. Dish up and set aside.
- Preheat wok, add 1 tbsp oil and fry garlic and red/green capsicums to aromatic, add in shredded pork and fry till cooked follow by shredded cabbage. Stir fry well and put in the udon and 1/2 tbsp dark soya sauce, toss well with the vegetables.
- Sprinkle the Seah’s noddles spices evenly and add little water to it if you find the udon is too dry, stir fry for another 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
- Turn off heat and stir in cooked eggs and serve hot on serving plate immediately.