2 cups Chicken broth
- Use fork lightly mix well the eggs and chicken broth together and pass through a sieve.
- Add salt and a dash of pepper.
- Wait for water to boil and lower flame, place the bowl of eggs in the steaming pot.
- Cover with aluminium foil and close lid.
- Adjust to high flame and bring to boil again then lower flame to small-medium and steam for about 10-12 mins or until set ~ use a small knife and poking the centre of the eggs. It is done when the eggs doesn’t run.
- Occasionally, loosen steamer lid slightly to allow steam to escape.
- When steamed eggs is ready, sprinkle some spring onion on it and serve. (add some light soya sauce on top if prefer)