Tuna Potato Salad with Wasabi Dressing 吞拿鱼马铃薯沙拉
I love the versatile potatoes that can be cooked in many ways. I made this refreshing Tuna Potato salad and added wasabi dressing to give an extra kick. It is very easy to combine the few ingredients together with the cooked potatoes and I just tossed them with the wasabi dressing. Serve as a perfect side dish or a satisfying stand-alone dish.
Tuna Potato Salad with Wasabi Dressing
Author: Ann Low
Serves: 2-3 serving
- 500g Mini potatoes
- 1 can Tuna (chunk in mineral water),drained and flaked
- 10-15 pcs Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100 - 200g Baby spinach or lettuce, rinse and drain
- Wasabi dressing
- 150g Mayo
- ½ tbsp Wasabi paste, or to your taste
- 2-3 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Olive oil or a little more if you find the dressing is still too thick
- Mix the wasabi dressing ingredients together in a bowl and chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Wash potatoes and peel skin. Boil potatoes (with a pinch of salt) until just tender for about 15-20 minutes. Drain and cool immediately under cold water.
- Cut potato into quarters and place in a large bowl. Add tuna and tomatoes with a dash of pepper and salt to taste. Pour in wasabi dressing over potato and tuna mixture and toss well. Serve over field greens.
- 吞拿鱼马铃薯沙拉 (山葵酱)
- 500克 迷你马铃薯
- 1罐 吞拿鱼，滤干 水份，插散
- 10-15粒 小番茄，切半
- 100-200克 沙拉菜，洗净
- 山葵酱 （日本青芥茉）
- 150克 美奶丝
- 1/2 汤匙 山葵或适量
- 2-3茶匙 柠檬汁
- 1汤匙 橄榄油，可多加如酱料太稠
This post is linked to the event, Little Thumbs up organised by
Doreen from my little favourite DIY and Bake for Happy Kids,
hosted by Jasline from Foodie Baker
Your potato salad sounds extremely easy and fast to prepare and also very refreshing to eat 😀
Hi Ann! The wasabi dressing looks interesting and delicious! Thank you for submitting it to Little Thumbs Up! 🙂
This is a healthy salad…love it!
this is a quick and yummy salad!
Been eating too much meat lately and feeling sleepy all the time…a bowl of your salad is what I need and the wasabi dressing will surely perks me up!
This would make a lovely side dish for any roasted dish! Yum!
I need to have light dinner and this suits well for me!
How not to drool…. your pictures are so mouth watering!
good combination of the dressing and salad..and fresh looking colours too!
Hi Ann, simply refreshing … with the wasabi dressing drizzle to this tuna potato salad !
Did I ever mention to you I always love the vibrant colours of your dishes? It's complete food ecstasy… Makes one feel like eating and doing samba!
这个沙拉装饰的真美， 我远远的看着以为是一朵花呢！ 哈哈哈。。
Simple and delicious! That wasabi dressing sounds particularly great.
This salad looks lovely. The best thing that wasabi dressing. Yummy!
Oh, loved the idea of wasabi dressing on potato salad. It just lifted the otherwise simple tuna potato salad to the next level. Thanks for sharing Ann.
Ann, I can never resist potato salad! And I never thought of adding tuna to it. Must be so delicious especially with the zing from the wasabi!
So refreshing ….
I can have this as a meal with carbs, proteins, fiber all in one salad 🙂
Your Tuna Potato Salad does look quite refreshing although, I'm sure the wasabi heats it up just a tad, lol…I have made Tuna Pasta Salad many times but it just never occurred to me to make a Tuna Potato Salad. What a great idea! Thank you so much for sharing, Ann…