50ml Fresh Orange Juice
2 nos Orange Rind, grated
6 nos Egg yolks
70gm Cake / Plain Flour
20gm Corn Flour
6 nos Egg Whites
1/2 tsp Cream of Tartar
60 gm Sugar
- Melt cream cheese and milk over a double-boiler, stir to get smooth mixture.
- Remove from heat and add in butter, stir until butter melted.
- Add in ingredients (B) and (C). mix well.
- Slowly add in ingredients (D), mix well until mixture becomes thick.
- Whisk egg white and cream of tartar till frothy.
- Add in sugar and continue whisk until peak foam.
- Mix egg whites to cheese mixture with a spatula.
- Pour batter into a 10″ lined square cake tin.
- Bake at preheat oven 150’C with water bath for 1 hour 10 mins.