These Almond Muffins are soft and a little spongy made with vegetable oil (not olive oil) after baking. They can be kept in an airtight container at room temperature and stay soft and delicious for a day or two. They are easy to make with just a few quick stirrings while the baking time is only about 20 minutes. A perfect snack for anytime of the day or to have on the go.
If you’re new to my blog and would like to receive new post update and never miss a recipe, please subscribe with your email address at follow.it (the subscribe box is at the sidebar or click at the following >> Anncoo Journal below the recipe). ~~ Thank you!
- 1 large egg
- 65 g caster sugar
- 60 g corn oil
- 80 g fresh milk
- 1/2 tsp vanillia extract or almond essence
- 80 g cake flour or plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 30 g almond flour - ground almond
- almond flakes - for topping
- Break egg into bowl, add sugar, corn oil and vanilla extract, mix thoroughly till combined.
- Sieve in flour, baking soda and almond flour, fold well with a rubber spatula. Then use a hand whisk and gently whisk batter to thick and fluffy for a minute.
- Line muffin pan with cupcake liners and pour batter into it till 80 percent full. Scatter some almond flakes and almond flour on top.
- Bake in preheated oven at 175 degrees C for about 20 minutes or skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Please keep in mind that all oven temperatures and baking time varies.
- You may add chocolate chips or some chopped dried cranberries or raisins to enhance a better flavour in the muffins.
杏仁玛芬 Almond Muffins
- 1个 大鸡蛋
- 65克 细砂糖
- 60克 玉米油
- 80克 牛奶
- 1/2茶匙 香草香精或杏仁香精
- 80克 底筋面粉或中筋面粉
- 1/2茶匙 苏打粉
- 30克 杏仁粉