190g Optima flour
45g Corn oil
Put eggs, water and optima flour into mixing bowl and whisk at high speed until thick.
Lower speed add 1 tbsp of choclolate emulco and a little vanilla flavour and mix well.
Lastly add in the corn oil, mix well.
Line a 9″ round cake tin and bake at pre-heated oven 170C for about 20-25mins.
Leave the cake to cool and cut into 2 slices.
250g Cheese cream
2tbsp Icing sugar
2tbsp Condensed milk (optional)
40g Cocoa powder
1 tbsp Chocolate paste
5pcs Gelatine leaf
1tbsp Rum compound
400g Fresh cream-whipped to peak form
- Soak gelatine leaf in ice water till soft and transfer to a double boiler till gelatine melted.
- Mix cocoa powder with some hot water.
- Whip up fresh cream till peak form and put in fridge for later use.
- Beat cheese cream, icing sugar and condensed milk together till thick. Add in rum compound and chocolate paste,mix well.
- Continue to beat at low speed, follow by the cocoa powder and melted gelatine leaf.
- Lastly fold in the whipped cream with a hand whisk.
- Place a slice of sponge cake at the bottom of an adjustable cake ring. Pour half of cheese cream mixtures on top and place the 2nd slice of sponge cake and pour the balance of cheese cream on it.
- Let the chocolate cheese cake to chill in fridge till set (at least 4 hours or overnight).
- Remove cake ring and decorate as desire.