Citrus Fruit Salad 柑橘沙拉
Here is another healthy, simple and easy salad recipe using grapefruit and oranges that I adapted from Health.com. The actual recipe was with some grated ginger but I’ve omitted it because kids would not like the gingery spiciness in the salad. Instead I cut some sweet strawberries and mixed them in to add some colour to the salad. This salad is really additive with perfect combinations of the fresh fruits and honey mixture, very citrusy and they’re full of vitamin C. Great to serve them chilled in our hot weather.
Citrus Fruit Salad 柑橘沙拉
Author: Ann Low
Serves: 2 servings
- 1 Pink grapefruit
- 4 Oranges
- 1½ tablespoon Honey or to your taste
- some fresh strawberries
- 1粒 柚子
- 4粒 鲜橙
- 1½大汤匙 蜜糖 （或适量）
- Peel and segment grapefruit and 3 oranges with a sharp knife. Cut strawberries to half or quarter.
- Juice remaining orange. Whisk orange juice and honey together in a small bowl.
- Refrigerate citrus segments, strawberries and honey mixture in fridge until ready to serve.
- Place citrus segments and strawberries in a serving bowl/plate and pour some honey mixture over it before serving.
- This post is linked to the event, Little Thumbs up organised by
- hosted by Ann of Anncoo Journal
Wah. ..yummy recipe for my diet daughter!
I would love to have this refreshing salad!
Ann, this salad is so pretty to look at! And healthy too. Lots of vitamins, minerals and fibre!
Love, love,love your healthy and pack with C fruit salad.
Also love how you peel the orange so nice and neatly.
Hi Ann, I need this dessert right now! Looks so refreshing!
Wow, this chilly dessert will definitely helps to brighten up my day!
This is beautiful…will sure try them…a great quick fix..
This salad this refreshing and full of vitamins, can eat more of this salad!
This salad is refreshing, beautiful and simple! So many reasons to like it 🙂
A perfectly delicious dessert to end a meal.
I would love a bowl of that beautiful salad!. You take beautiful photoes 🙂
Your citrus salad reminds me of the Wiggles song…
Fruit salad. Yummy Yummy… Let's make some fruit salad today… Uh huh uh…
Have you hear this song before? I hear this so many times when my son was a toddler until my head goes cuckoo!
I like your yummy salad 😀
Zoe, Is fun to hear this song… hahaa
Good morning Ann! Yes, I think I need a boost of the Vitamin C, skin will also become sui sui later, hehe.
Jessie, your skin complexion is so good but good to consume for fresh fruit especially in the hot weather.
哇！哇！哇！非常喜欢哦。哈哈哈哈哈 。。。。。。 可让我增加 vitamin c 之外，还能减肥呢。