Here is another easy recipe combining cornflakes and chocolate chips together, and is similar with my popular cornflakes cookies that I shared on my blog a few years ago. These cornflake chocolate chip cookies are deliciously crunchy and crispy once baked. Kids will definitely love these cookies thanks to the sweetness of the chocolate chips. A great idea for the Chinese New Year, which is just around the corner.
Cornflake Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 125 g salted butter
- 80 g caster sugar
- 1 small egg - about 50g, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp vanilla extract or 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 150 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 120 g corn flakes - lightly crushed
- 75 g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 deg C.
- Beat butter and sugar until pale and creamy. Gradually add beaten egg and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Sift in flour and baking powder and stir until combined. Add the cornflakes and chocolate chips, stir to combine with a rubber spatula.
- Shape the cookie dough using a dessert spoon then using a butter knife to push the mixture down onto the baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes or golden brown. Then cool the cookies completely on wire rack before storing into an airtight container.
- 125 克 含盐牛油
- 80 克 细砂糖
- 1 个 全蛋 （约50克），打撒
- 2 茶匙 香草香精或1茶匙香草香精粉
- 150 克 中筋面粉
- 1 茶匙 泡打粉
- 120 克 玉米片 （稍微压碎）
- 75 克 巧克力粒