These Fragrant Sesame Biscuits are super easy to make. When I say ‘super easy’ is really very very easy! No electric mixer is required. Just stir and mix the ingredients in a bowl. In less than a few minutes of mixing, spread the mixture into a baking tray and send it to bake for about 20 minutes or till golden.
Fragrant Sesame Biscuits
- 1 large egg
- 50 g caster sugar
- 30 ml corn oil
- 30 g plain flour
- 60 g white sesame seeds
- In a bowl, stir egg and sugar together, blend well with a hand whisk.
- Sieve flour into egg mixture, stir well till mixture incorporated, then add corn oil and mix well again.
- Lastly add in white sesame seeds, mix well.
- Pour mixture into (14 x 10 inch) tray lined with parchment paper below and spread evenly with a palette knife.
- Bake in preheated oven at 160 degrees C for about 20 minutes or golden brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately cut biscuits with a sharp knife or break it into pieces by hand. Leave biscuits to cool and store in an airtight container to keep them crispy.
- 1个 大鸡蛋
- 50克 细砂糖
- 30克 玉米油
- 30克 中筋面粉
- 60克 白芝麻