class="at-above-post addthis_tool" data-url="https://www.anncoojournal.com/hazelnut-cookies_21/">
- Mix sifted plain flour, ground hazelnut and cinnamon powder ~ well together. Put aside for later use.
- Cream soft butter, sugar and vanilla flavor until light and fluffy at medium speed.
- Change to low speed, slowly add in egg white and continue beating, then gradually add in flour ingredients, mix well and stop machine. (Do not beat too long)
- Use spatula to scoop dough into the cookie press. (can use piping bag)
- Press dough through press on to baking tray (lined with silicon paper) about 1/2″ apart.
- Bake at preheated oven 180C for about 12 mins or golden brown,
- Allow cookies to cool on baking tray one minute then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Then store in airtight container.