1.2kg Chinese Cabbage – cut into 2″ length
1 Carrot – slice thickly
1 can Button Mushrooms – drain water and slice into half
1 can Straw Mushrooms – drain water
1 can Mock Abalone
2 pcs Fermented red beancurd (mashed) with 1 tbsp red beancurd sauce
1 tbsp Oyster sauce
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Sugar
1 tbsp Light soy sauce
1 tbsp Corn flour with 2 tbsp water as thickening
- Heat up 1 tbsp oil in wok and saute the fermented red beancurd until fragrant.
- Add some water from 500ml, follow by Chinese cabbage, fry awhile and add in the balance ingredients.
- Then add balance water and seasoning and bring to boil.
- Cover with lid and simmer at medium fire for about 20 mins.
- Lastly thicken sauce with corn flour water.