Since I still have a box of Oreo cookies left after using it for my No Bake strawberry Cheesecake that I shared with you the recipe in my last post, I just can’t wait to make these delicious Oreo Cupcakes over the weekend. There is no frosting on the cakes but with a piece of pretty red velvet Oreo cookie printed top and fleck of Oreo crumbs inside the small cake . These Oreo Cupcakes are easy to prepare in a relatively short time and they are light and soft which can be enjoyed any time of the day.
If you’re new to my blog and would like to receive new post update and never miss a recipe, please subscribe with your email address at follow.it (the subscribe box is at the sidebar or click at the following >> Anncoo Journal below the recipe). ~~ Thank you!
- muffin pan line with cupcake liners
- 3 egg yolks
- 15 g caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 40 g fresh milk
- 30 g corn oil
- 60 g cake flour or plain flour
- 3 egg whites
- 35 g caster sugar
- 40 g Oreo cookies - removed cream & blend fine
- 12 pcs whole Oreo cookies with cream
- In a large bowl, stir well egg yolks, vanilla extract and sugar with a hand whisk. Add milk and oil, stir well again to combine. Sift in flour and mix well.
- Whisk egg whites low speed, gradually add in the sugar in batches. Continue beating egg whites at medium speed till stiff peaks form.
- Add ⅓ of the egg whites into egg yolk mixture, fold well with a hand whisk or rubber spatula. Then gently fold in the rest of egg whites till combined. Lastly add in the cookie crumbs and gently fold well the mixture again.
- Place whole Oreo cookies at the bottom of each cupcake liner. Pour batter over cookie and bake in preheated oven at 140 deg C for about 30 minutes or skewer inserted into cake comes out clean.
- Bang the muffin pan together with the small cakes on the counter top 2-3 times once they are cooked, as this will prevent the cakes from too much shrinking.
- Leave cakes to cool down completely before consuming. Enjoy!
- 奥利奥纸杯蛋糕 Oreo Cupcakes
- 3个 鸡蛋黄 （用大鸡蛋）
- 15克 细砂糖
- 1/2茶匙 香草香精
- 40克 牛奶
- 40克 玉米油
- 60克 低筋面粉或普通面粉
- 50克 奥利奥饼干 （刮掉内陷）磨碎
- 12片 奥利奥饼干 （连夹心奶油）铺底用
- 3个 蛋白
- 35克 细砂糖
- 1个 玛芬烤盘，放入12个纸杯
- 蛋白霜 – 用电动打蛋器（低速度）把蛋白打致起泡泡，细砂糖分次加入，然后用中速度将蛋白打致硬性发泡。