class="at-above-post addthis_tool" data-url="https://www.anncoojournal.com/pandan-seri-muka/">
- 200g Glutinous Rice, soaked for 4 hours and drained
- 120ml Thin coconut milk (I mixed 80ml thick coconut milk with 40ml water)
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 4 pandan leaves tie into knot
- 2 Eggs
- 90g Castor sugar
- 90ml Pandan water (Blend 10 pandan leaves with 120ml water and pass through a fine sieve)
- 300ml Thick coconut milk
- 90g All-purpose flour (plain flour)
- 2 tbsp Tapioca Flour
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Soak 8-10 pcs blue pea flowers with 50ml hot water for few minutes to obtain blue colour.
- Green colouring (optional)
- *one 7 inch round cake pan
- Bottom Layer: Steam glutinous rice with coconut milk and salt for 30 minutes. Rest for about 10 minutes, then transfer and press rice onto a bottom of a 7 inch round cake pan. (I lined the cake pan with a non-stick baking paper or you can also grease the cake pan with some oil)
- Spoon blue pea flower water and drizzle over the rice.
- Top Layer: Beat eggs with sugar with a hand whisk until sugar dissolved. Add in 90ml pandan water, coconut milk, salt and little green colouring (optional). Mix well.
- Sift in flours and whisk till well combined. Strain mixture and rest for 10 minutes. Cook on low fire until mixture thickened.
- Pour mixture on top of pressed glutinous rice and steam over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Cool completely before serving.