Here is another refreshing and delicious cheesecake recipe that I’m sharing with you today, Pineapple Yogurt Cheesecake. It is definitely healthier to use yogurt rather than adding fresh cream in the cheesecake. This is how I created this luscious pineapple cheesecake with mixture of pineapple bits and lemon yogurt. No sugar is added in the filling as the pineapple slices and syrup were already sweet. As usual, it is super quick and easy to do the mixing and perfect to serve it as an end meal dessert.
Pineapple Yogurt Cheesecake
- 1 can pineapple slices in syrup - reserve 100ml pineapple syrup to soak with gelatin powder
- 100 g digestive biscuit
- 80 g melted butter
- 250 g cream cheese - room temperature
- 150 g lemon yogurt - or use natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 slices pineapple
- 1.5 tbsp gelatin powder
- 100 ml pineapple syrup - soak together with the 1.5 tbsp gelatin powder for 2 minutes
- 5 pineapple slices - drain well
- 250 ml water
- 50 g caster sugar
- 3/4 tsp agar agar powder
- 1/2 tsp gelatin powder
- few red maraschino cherries - cut into half
- Biscuit base - Grease the sides of an 8 inch removable cake pan and line the bottom with parchment paper. Blend biscuits coarsely and mix well with melted butter (add little more butter if you find the crumbly biscuits are too dry). Pressing the biscuit crumbs with your hand at the bottom of the lined cake pan. Put the tin in the fridge for later use.
- Blend 4 slices of pineapple coarsely and set aside. Melt gelatin under double boiler and keep warm.
- Place cream cheese, lemon yogurt and lemon juice in a food processor and blend until smooth. Then continue blending and pour in melted gelatin and blend mixture well again. Pour in the blended pineapple and mix well with a rubber spatula.
- Pour cheese mixture into prepared cake pan and chill to set for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- In a small pot, add water, sugar, agar agar powder and gelatin powder together and stir to boil at medium heat. Cool down liquid a little.
- Place 5 pineapple slices on top of cheesecake and red cherries in the center of the sliced pineapple. Then gradually pour the topping liquid over it. Place the whole cheesecake back to the refrigerator and chill for about an hour before serving.
OR use a easier method but must do it gently
Scrape the sides of the cheesecake with a hot knife and remove the pan ring. Cover the cheesecake with cling wrap and a cake board on top then upside down the cake and gently remove the cake pan base and turn it back with the help of another cake board.
1 罐 凤梨片
- 100克 全麦消化饼干， 擀碎或磨碎
- 80克 融化牛油
- 250克 奶油芝士
- 150克 柠檬优格 （也可以用天然优格代替）
- 1 汤匙 柠檬汁
- 4 片 凤梨片
- 1.5汤匙 鱼膠粉（吉利丁粉）+100毫升凤梨糖水浸泡2分钟）
- 1罐 凤梨片 （保留100毫升糖水跟鱼膠粉混合均匀）
- 5片 凤梨片，沥干
- 250毫升 清水
- 50克 细砂糖
- 3/4茶匙 菜燕粉
- 1/2茶匙 鱼膠粉 （吉利丁粉）
- 饼底 – 把饼底料混合均匀 （觉得饼干碎太干的话，可多加一点牛油），放入盘模内压实。放进冰箱，备用。
- 芝士馅料 – 将4片凤梨片用搅拌器磨碎，不要磨滑，备用。将鱼膠粉和凤梨糖水隔水加热致完全融化。保温备用。
- 奶油芝士, 柠檬优格和柠檬汁搅打至顺滑。倒入融化好的鱼膠粉，继续搅打均匀。然后倒入凤梨碎，用橡皮刮刀拌匀即可。
- 蛋糕表层 – 把清水，砂糖，菜燕粉和鱼膠粉放入小锅中，用中火搅拌至滚。稍微待凉液体。