As there are still some frozen raspberries sitting in my freezer for quite some time, I think it is time to make some Raspberry Jam again (Raspberry Cheesecake recipe). You’ll be surprised to know how easy it is to make this jam at home. You’ll only need 4 steps to finish the process of making this raspberry jam and it is done in less than 20 minutes. No pectin is added but only a little cornstarch solution to thicken the jam. Just remember that you don’t need to thaw the frozen raspberries. It is perfect for toast spread or dessert like ice cream, on pancakes or even for baking…. stay tuned for my next post!
stayed tuned for my next post!
- 250 g frozen raspberries
- 100 g water
- 110 g caster sugar or to taste
- 1.5 tsp cornflour (starch) + 1.5 tbsp water, mix well
- Boil frozen raspberries, water and sugar over medium heat, stir constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5-7 minutes. Mash raspberries and leave aside to cool. Press raspberries through strainer to extract around 220g.
- Return raspberries puree to small pot and bring to boil at medium heat. Add cornflour solution to thicken, stir well and off heat.
- Ladle hot jam into sterilized bottles and tightly sealed by inverting them to cool. Then place them in the refrigerator for at least 2 days before consuming. It can be kept for at least 2-3 weeks refrigerated.
- 250克 ；冷冻覆盆子
- 100克 水
- 110克 细糖或适量
- 1.5茶匙 玉米淀粉+1.5汤匙水，混匀