400g Soya bean milk + 30 sugar (Brand: Nutri Soy-reduced sugar)
20g Gelatine powder + 120ml water
2 Egg yolks
260g Fresh cream
- Soak gelatine with water.
- Heat soya bean milk with 30g sugar and agar agar powder until almost boil.
- Then add gelatine, stir lightly until sugar and gelatine dissolved.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg yolks and 60g sugar lightly until pale yellow and stir in warm soya bean milk and sieve. Leave to cool.
- Whisk fresh cream until firm and add to the soya bean milk mixture.
- Pour into mould and chill in refrigerator until set.