Tofu Pudding 豆腐布丁
400g Soya bean milk + 30 sugar (Brand: Nutri Soy-reduced sugar)
20g Gelatine powder + 120ml water
2 Egg yolks
260g Fresh cream
- Soak gelatine with water.
- Heat soya bean milk with 30g sugar and agar agar powder until almost boil.
- Then add gelatine, stir lightly until sugar and gelatine dissolved.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg yolks and 60g sugar lightly until pale yellow and stir in warm soya bean milk and sieve. Leave to cool.
- Whisk fresh cream until firm and add to the soya bean milk mixture.
- Pour into mould and chill in refrigerator until set.
Tofu has very little flavour on its own, so it can be used either savory or sweet dishes.
It is low in calories contains a relatively large amount of iron and contains little fat but is high in calcium.
Please refer my tofu dishes under Egg/Tofu
I ve never tried tofu but surely this looks deliciousa and nice 🙂
Thank you, the pudding really like 豆花。
Wah, the puddiing looks silky smooth and the decro is so lovely.
You are welcome, Rachel.
Tis is yummy, i like pudding.. ^0^ looks like not very hard to make, got to try it out some other times. Nice sharing.