These tuna puffs made with store-bought frozen puff pastry are quick and easy to make and saves a lot of time. The tuna filling with egg in it can be prepared with a few mixing and wrapping is made easy within a short time before sending them into the oven. These delicious tuna puffs can be prepared early and stored in the freezer. Then they can be baked as and when required and believe me they can be gone in no time.
- 1 can tuna in olive oil
- 1 pip shallot - chopped (optional)
- 1 hard boiled egg - chopped
- 2-3 tbsp mayonnaise - or to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 packed frozen puff pastry - thaw pastry in chiller for a few hour before use, only need 2 large sheets
- Mix all the ingredients (except puff pastry) together and set aside.
- Place puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured table top and use a pizza cutter to cut pastry sheet into 4 equal square sheets.
- Put tuna filling (about 2 tablespoons) on pastry sheet leaving enough border so that it can be folded over and sealed.
- Egg wash the border and fold the edges together. Then use fork press down the edges to seal the border. Place the tuna puffs on a lined baking tray and egg wash the tops of each puff and sprinkle some white sesame seeds on top.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200C for about 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 1罐 橄榄油金枪鱼，压碎
- 1里 红葱头，切碎 （可不放）
- 1粒 煮熟鸡蛋，切碎
- 2汤匙 美乃滋酱
- 1汤匙 柠檬汁
- 2片 冷冻酥皮，（放在冷藏室解冻数小时-只需2大片）
- 1粒 鸡蛋，打撒