My family is a big fan of tofu. They just can’t resist anything with tofu, cooked in whatever style. For today’s post sharing, Fried tofu with minced pork (can use chicken or beef) is a savoury and a little spicy easy quick dish to cook at home. Besides deep frying the tofu, fermented black beans and minced pork were added to give the tofu dish extra taste and fragrance as tofu on its own is quite bland. Again this is best to serve with white rice or porridge
Fried Tofu with Minced Pork
- 600 g pressed - 2 blocks
- 100 g minced pork/ground pork - season with a dash of pepper
- 2 pips garlic - chopped
- 1 pip shallot - chopped
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1-2 fresh chillies - cut finely
- 1 tbsp fermented black beans - rinse and drained
- some cut chillies and spring onion - for ganishing
- Pat tofu to dry with kitchen towel and cut into bite sizes or cubes. Coat with some corn starch and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown. Dish up and drain for later use.
- In a hot wok, add about 2 tablespoons of oil and fry garlic, shallot and chillies till aromatic. Add in minced pork, sugar and fermented black beans with 1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine,, stir fry till meat is cooked.
- Add in tofu and seasoning, stir well again till sauce almost dries up.
- Dish up and garnish with cut chillies and spring onion. Serve immediately.
- 600克 版豆腐 （两盒）
- 100克 肉碎 （绞肉），撒点胡椒粉腌制
- 2粒 蒜头，剁碎
- 1粒 红葱头，剁碎
- 1/2茶匙 砂糖
- 1-2条 红辣椒，切细
- 1汤匙 黑 豆豉，冲洗沥干水分
- 1.5汤匙 酱请
- 1汤匙 耗油
- 1/2茶匙 白砂糖
- 150毫升 水