This basque burnt cheesecake (originated from Spain – Basque country) has been trending and popular for quite some time. Having seen so many photos of this cheesecake floating on Instagram, I’m eager to try this basque burnt cheesecake (thanks to my Instagram friend for sharing the recipe). The creaming method of the ingredients is really easy, no water bath and just need to set a high temperature to bake the cheescake to a burnished black top. No worries if you get cracks on your cheesecake, it doesn’t have to look perfect. A rustic look is preferred and yet it’s delicious and good to eat. You’ll be surprised that the cake came up with the taste of creme brûlée and the texture is creamy and not dense at all. Definitely a keeper recipe for cheesecake lovers!
Basque Burnt Cheesecake
- 250 g cream cheese room temperature
- 90 g caster sugar
- 125 g dairy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract optional
- 3 eggs used 65g egg
- 10 g cake flour about 1 tablespoon
- Grease the sides of a 6 inch springform cake pan and line the base and sides with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 220 deg C.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together at low speed. Gradually pour in whipping cream, beat till smooth at medium speed. Continue beating, add vanilla extract, mix well .Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Sift in flour and beat until smooth.
- Pour cheesecake batter into the prepared pan and place in the oven middle rack.. Bake for about 40-50 minutes or until the top is dark brown and it has a slight jiggle to it. Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely before removing the cake from pan. Chill the cheesecake before consuming.
起源于西班牙的巴斯克地区 ~ 绵密的蛋糕带有焦糖的香气。做法非常的简单，就算表层爆裂也无所谓，烤焦它是对的，属于零失败的蛋糕！
- 250克 乳酪芝士， 温室软化
- 90克 细砂糖
- 125克 动物性奶油
- 1茶匙 香草香精 （可不加）
- 3个 全蛋
- 10克 底筋面粉